Sunday, May 10, 2015

Thank you!

I have come to realize that being a mom is a full time job. My mom works her butt off for all of the people she cares about. She is a teacher at a middle school (YIKES!) and she takes on new opportunities at any chance she can get. She is always busy and she puts every one before herself. Mom, I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me but I will try!

First of all, thank you for giving birth to me. I don't know how you managed to do that but maybe it's just because you're amazing! I literally would not be here if it weren't for you!




Thank you for doing all you could for me (and David) when we were kids and thank you for making sure we had everything we wanted and needed. No matter the circumstances you always put us first and you still do!




Thank you for supporting me and rooting for me in everything I do and being there for me whenever I need you even if I am hours away from you!



But most of all, thank you for being the greatest mom EVER and being unbelievably amazing! I have no idea where I would be if you weren't my mom. You are the best mom a girl could ask for. Thank you for being the best friend I could ever want. You are so beautiful and an amazing woman of God. You have taught me so much through out the years. You are such a great, positive influence on me and I pray that one day I become half the woman that you are! I am so lucky to have you as my mother. I love you so much Mom and I hope you had an enjoyable Mother's Day!




"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. " Proverbs: 22:6


Much love,
Angela Paige

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my precious! You are so loved! Thank you for the wonderful tribute! I love you!

    ReplyDelete